How to Participate & Submit
If you are a book author whose work has been published, I’d love to receive a postcard from you! It’s a great way to promote your work and/or to express your interests. Just follow the steps below.
- Buy or find a postcard that you like because the image side will be featured as well as the reverse side. Yes, postcards are still out there! Independent bookstores often sell them; and definitely museums.
- Use a pen or fine-tipped marker to write your message, or even draw something! Being legible is the goal. And please sign it. Readers love an autograph!
- As for the content, keep it clean and respectful. Write something about yourself, your family, your dog, your charity… it’s up to you. There isn’t much space, so don’t stress over it. Writers write… right?
- (When your card is posted, the message side will show my watermark.)
- Mail your postcard to:
Postcards & Authors
9962 Brook Road
Glen Allen, VA 23059-6501
- Option: If you are uncertain about your postcard traveling safely or privately, mail it to me in an envelope.
- Important: Before I post your card, I will need a form of authentication. I will contact you or your representative via a published email address, or a form of social media that you are active on. Or, you may contact me to let me know your card is on the way. In that case, again, the communication must come from a form of media that is guaranteed to be yours or your representative’s.
- If you are posted on the site, I will include a link to your website or the website of your choice (my discretion).
Easy Peasy. And as we say in Virginia, “Lookin’ forward to hearin’ from ya!”